At America's first free-standing Holocaust Memorial Center - we have prided ourselves on vividly portraying the Holocaust for more than 25 years, receiving international accolades and heartfelt thanks from our millions of visitors.
The HMC relies almost entirely on membership pledges, gifts, and contributions to finance its educational mission.
Since the HMC is a nonprofit organization, you could help us and possibly decrease your tax liability at the same time.
- CONTRIBUTIONS: We accept Visa or MasterCard for annual membership pledges.
- TRIBUTES: Thank your hostess, honor someone special or comemmorate an event with a tribute to the HMC. We will send a card to the party you specify.
- MATCHING GIFTS: Many companies will match contributions an employee makes. Check with your employer. You could double the impact of your donation.
- GIFTS IN KIND: Items can range from artifacts to books to office equipment and supplies. The value of any gift you donate is tax deductible.
- GIFTS BY wills, annunities, insurance, and trusts: You could reduce capital gains liability and estate and income taxes.
- GIFTS OF STOCK: Gifts of appreciated long-term securities, closely held corporate stock, and stock options can provide income tax deductions and relief from capital gains tax.