membership at the holocaust memorial center
Your membership gift has the power to overcome prejudice and hatred, and to transform ignorance into respect for those who are different.
Membership dollars help make possible museum program and operations so that 65,000+ people per year will learn about the Holocaust and the critical need to respect and stand up for the rights of others. To learn more, contact the Membership department at 246.536.9605 or email@example.com.
Benefits of Your Membership
Your annual $50 General Membership gift entitles you to:
- Free admission for your household for one year
- Subscription to our newsletter
- Personalized membership card
- Member-only events and exhibit previews
- Advance notice of special event and exhibits
- Use of the Library/Archive
- A 10% discount in the Doris & Eric Billes Museum Shop
- Free reciprocal admission at other Holocaust museums
Sustaining members make a greater impact on the daily operations of the museum. The Holocaust Memorial Center also offers College Student memberships for $18 with proof of identification. Benefits include all General Membership Benefits listed above as well as those categorized in the chart below.